Altera Cyclone IV EP4CE6 FPGA Mini Development Board
EP4CE6 Mini Board is a compact FPGA board which is designed based on EP4CE6 device. It’s a low-cost and easy-to-use platform for learning Altera’s Cyclone IV FPGA. This board includes some necessary peripherals to quickly evaluate the FPGA device. Abundant I/Os are provided, you can easily connect a variety of peripherals using a flat ribbon cable. The pocket-sized dimension makes it a good choice for you when a FPGA core board is needed in your project. A USB to UART converter is integrated for easy data communication with PC.
- Based on Altera Cyclone IV FPGA EP4CE6 with 6272 LEs ( NIOS supported )
- On-board USB to UART converter( Genuine FTDI FT232RL ) with LED indicator for RXD and TXD activity
- On-board 50MHz oscillator
- +3.3V LDO for IO supply
- Eight LEDs
- Two tactile switches
- Two group of 40-Pin headers,with +5V,+3.3V and 72 GPIOs Breakout( Pin numbers are clearly marked on PCB )
- JTAG configuration interface
- Configuration device : EPCS4
- Power could be sourced from USB bus or external supply
- PCB Size : 45mm*75mm
- Standard USB to Micro USB Cable
- External +5V Supply
- USB Blaster or clone.
- EP4CE6 Mini Board Hardware User’s Guide
- EP4CE6 Mini Board-Schematic
- Cyclone IV FPGA Device Family Overview
- Cyclone IV Device Datasheet
- FT232R Datasheet
Quartus II Software Quick Start Guide
There are no reviews yet.