Low noise, low drift gain module: This type of module is designed to amplify weak signals with minimal noise and drift. It is essential in applications that require accurate and stable signal amplification, such as precision instrumentation and sensor conditioning circuits.
Preadjusted for 1mV offset at zero and 1.5 Gain at 40mV: The module is preset with a 1mV offset voltage at the zero-signal level and a gain of 1.5 when the input signal is at 40mV. This pre-adjustment allows for easier integration into systems where precise and stable gain is required.
Utilizes LTC1047 which is a precision, chopper-stabilized op-amp that features low offset voltage, low offset voltage drift, and low input bias current, making it suitable for high-precision applications. Some of its key features include:
- Low offset voltage: The LTC1047 has a typical input offset voltage of 5 µV, with a maximum of 25 µV. This low offset voltage is essential for maintaining accuracy in high-precision applications.
- Zero-drift: Chopper-stabilized op-amps like the LTC1047 exhibit virtually no drift in the input offset voltage over time and temperature. This results in stable performance throughout the op-amp’s operating range.
- Low noise: The LTC1047 has low noise performance, which is crucial for achieving high precision and maintaining signal integrity in sensitive applications.
- Low power: The LTC1047 consumes only 130 µA of supply current per amplifier, making it suitable for battery-powered or energy-efficient applications.
The LTC1047 is used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Precision instrumentation
- Thermocouple amplifiers
- Strain gauge amplifiers
- Precision current sensing
- Medical equipment
- Battery-powered equipment
90-240VAC power supply input.