CP2102 Module USB to TTL Description Serial Converter Features:
- USB to TTL Serial Converter
- USB to TTL Adapter
- Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device
- Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1″ pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6 pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
- Size: 42mm X 15mm (approx) .
- Weight: 4g (approx).
- The USB side must be connected to PC or Mac. Other USB devices like a digital camera, scanner and printer is not allowed.
There are no reviews yet.