Hauppauge HD PVR Recorder with Cables
Record Component High Definition Video up to 1080i or 720p using H.264. Includes two sets of gold plated Component/Audio cables, one S-Video and one Composite Video cable. Please let me know and I can throw in a TOS cable for Audio.
Some scratches on top silver piece, otherwise guaranteed to work. The software is on the CD that came with the unit, most likely the newest drivers are available on the Hauppauge website.
- Built-in hardware H.264 high definition encoder, for high performance, high quality TV recordings
- Component video input (YCrCb or YPrPb) from most high definition cable TV and satellite TV receivers. Optical or stereo audio inputs.
- Record high definition video at up to 1080i resolution, 720p or VGA/D1
- Record at datarates from 1Mbs to 13.5Mbs, constant and Variable Bit Rate
- Make Blu-ray compatible AVCHD recordings, so you can burn your TV recordings onto a standard DVD disc (up to 2 hours of video at 5MBits/sec) and playback on Blu-ray disc players
- Includes HD software video player, so you can playback recordings to your PC screen
- Audio / Video component video loop through to allow HD recording and viewing at the same time
- High Performance Noise Reduction Function
- NTSC,PAL and SECAM Support
- IR receiver for remote control (the remote control is optional and is available on the Hauppauge webstore)
- IR Blaster to change the TV channels in your set top box
There are three H.264 formats you can choose when recording a video:
- .TS, which is a generic ‘transport stream’ compatible with many digital media players
- .M2TS, which is compatible with the Sony Playstation3
- .MP4, which is compatible with the XBox360
The .TS and .M2TS files are AVCHD compatible, and can be used to burn Blu-ray compatible disc recordings. These files can be burned onto a standard DVD+R or DVD+RW disc for playback in a Blu-ray disc player using the included Arcsoft TME Disk Create application. Approximately 2 hours of HD TV recorded at 5Mbits/sec can be put onto a standard DVD+R or DVD+RW disc.
The included TME Media Converter program may also be used to convert the .TS file to other formats compatible for playback on an iPhone and Ipod.