Scaling and switching solution for HDMI, Component, S-Video, and Composite sources.
The Model SCALER-2-1080P High Definition A/V Scaler for HDMI allows you to upscale and switch your standard definition or high definition Component and HDMI sources to resolutions up to 1080p.
Anything from set-top boxes, DVD players to the next generation of gaming consoles can be plugged into the Linear High Definition A/V Scaler for HDMI.
The Linear High Definition A/V Scaler for HDMI supports one Component source with analog audio, one Composite or S-Video source with analog audio, and two HDMI sources with digital audio.
The analog audio from the analog sources is digitized and outputted to the HDMI connection as well as the digital audio outs. The HDMI inputs also have separate digital audio inputs, so you can use DVI sources and separate digital audio. The High Definition A/V Scaler for HDMI will embed the digital audio into the HDMI output as well as the digital audio outs.
You simply connect all your components and your display. Easy to use on-screen menus are accessible through the IR remote control. The IR remote control allows for effortless setup and image adjustment to accommodate different viewing modes and screen sizes to perfect your final picture.
Includes: 5 VDC Power Supply and IR remote control.
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled through the Home Theater Scaler Plus. It outputs a large range of formats and resolutions that will easily match the native resolution/format of your display to ensure highest picture quality
- DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant input: Operates up to 165MHz (Up to UXGA @60Hz)
- Supports digital HD output up to 1080p
- Integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL
- Integrated DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant receiver
- Dual high quality scaling engines