580 fps Ultra Sensitive Monochrome CMOS Image Sensor
Not for new design – 50% off.
• Electronic shutter with pixel exposure.
• Programmable analog video gain.
• Integrated 8 bit analog to digital conversion.
• Programmable integration time.
• Programmable frame rate.
• Master and slave mode of operation
• On chip black level compensation.
• Power down and low power modes.
• I2C compatible serial interface.
• 10 bit digital video port (8 data, vertical & horizontal sync).
• Power on reset with hardware and software override.
The KAC-9630 is a high performance, low power, CMOS Active Pixel Image Sensor capable of capturing grey-scale images at 580 frames per second.
In addition to the active pixel array, an on-chip 8 bit A/D convertor, fixed pattern noise elimination circuits and a video gain amplifier are provided.
The integrated programmable timing and control circuit allows the user maximum flexibility in adjusting integration time and frame rate. Furthermore,
a fast read out circuit is provided allowing a full frame to read out on a single 8-bit digital data bus in less than 2ms
The sensor utilizes a patented pixel design that incorporates an integrated electronic shutter. This together with its ultra high sensitivity makes the KAC-9630
an ideal choice for low light imaging applications or applications wher e images of fast moving objects need to be captured with minimum motion blu